Article Index

Section 2 - Permit Required
Before any construction or other development (as defined in Section 14), including the placement
of manufactured homes, begins within any areas of special flood hazard established in Section 1,
a Flood Hazard Development Permit shall be obtained from the Code Enforcement Officer except
as provided in Section 7. This permit shall be in addition to any other permits which may be
required pursuant to the codes and ordinances of the Town of Swan’s Island, Maine.